Friday, January 14, 2011

Almond London Cookies

As per title, this is the almond london cookies in the baking process..

When it's named almond london, one of the main ingredient is definitely gotta be ALMOND!

I over burnt my almonds and hence, I gotta throw 3/4 of what I purchased >.<>

I wonder if I could just purchase those ready roasted almonds like the packeted snacks. That would probably save the trouble and cost.

And the toaster oven is just quite not suitable to roast nuts and also baking cookies i guess.. But muffins and cupcakes were still okay, the last time I tried.

For the recipe I followed here or you could oso refer to here or even here,

But you can also google it yourself ^.^

So this is the final product with flash

Without flash

I don't really know how I fair in this, coz I just tested the cookie without the chocolate topping. The cookie dough was erm.. a bit sweet ^.^ and not as yummy as what it suppose to be. I guess I just suck in this field.. -.-

But the chocolate tasted good, thanks to my aunt who did not finish using her cooking chocolate last time =) (I probably could not afford a good quality chocolate)

Bringing it back home today to be judged and commented ... Well dun think it would be good.. But after all, I made this just for fun =)

So long!


4 comments:

lyyann said...

me want some!!

lilimingi said...

kel: try make it for CNY.. then u can eat.. haha..

juney said...

tasty. it was a good try lili!

lilimingi said...

thx.. neways this was the 1st trial.. u ate wan was the second trial.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow