Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bulletin Post: >_< Shit Happens All The Time

Third time making Almond London and this time failed so so terribly that I could die right this instant. My cookie dough was okay and it's a little harder this time like how some of my friends prefer it. But the Chocolate was a disaster. I used a different type of chocolate for I've finished using the cooking chocolate I used previously. And the saddest part is, I don't know the brand of that chocolate, forcing me to just try my luck on simply grabbing one. My 3 younger cousins came to help and so I thought of making more this time but in the end, they(cookies) all went to waste. My chocolate topping just wont harden and I don't know if it's the chocolate problem or there must have been some mistake while I was melting the chocolate. But I used the same way as I melted the previous chocolate and the result for those was fantastic. So I really don't know what went wrong. Now I can't even store the cookies properly, afraid that the chocolate might stick and if I want to bring it to school, it'll be so troublesome. Shit happens all the time. Plus it's a Sunday and I should be out shopping or laze around at home or at least be done with my assignment but right now I'm so freaking tired and angry and disappointed and I felt like the whole world had just gone against me. I'm so so paranoid right now! What am I gonna do with those cookies?

3 comments:

juney said...

something must have went wrong somewhere!
oh my poor dear. tried googling the prob?

lilimingi said...

not many answers. most of them said is the way i melt/temper it.. but i used the same way as the previous.. and the texture of this choc is different. when i stat pouring it onto the cookie it was thick.. I d noe smtg was not right.

Did u go sg wang today?

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Dont worry, everyone learns from mistakes.. =)

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow