Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bulletin Post:Vain Shots 2

Before the vain shots these are some items which I've splurged on and they are mostly hair accessories. I don't know why I'm obsessed with hair stuff lately.. Maybe I'm fed up with my forever mundane hair or I'm influenced by the character Oh Ha Ni in the drama playful kiss. I just love her fashion. =)


These are clearance stocks, so 6 pieces for RM 10.. Great deal.. the usual price is around Rm4.90

Damn lucky.. thank God I bought them =)


Some other hair stuffs which I got from another shop..

See the magic hair bun comb and modern updo pin(or whatever it is called)

I can't really use them.. its either my skills sux or my hair is not long enough. I kinda believe that both reasons count. =( Luckily both only cost me Rm2.90

And got a storage box to store all my hair thingy. Now they wont go missing anymore. I know I'm a messy kid.


This one is another steal.

The bear stationaries holder.. 2 for RM10.. Damn worth.. The normal price is RM9.90 for 1..

This one is for stationaries.

And the pink one is to hold all my hair stuff that can't fit into the storage box.

The black long thingy is used to make hair bun.

My stupid hair is not only short, but it's also uneven..

Gotta wait till my hair gets longer and I can have a neat bun.


Ok.. here comes the fugly me..


High waist denim shorts @RM 15 <3>

Lace Top @ RM25 (okla)

Yippy.. my first successful bun.. This one, I made without using any magic bun comb whatever...

Just scrunchy, rubber band and lots of bobby pins.


This is another extra suit that I've decided to grab at the last minute. Because I felt guilty buying more stuffs for my hair than my body. I don't know if I look ok in this.. I kinda look weird if I don't do something with my hair. But apart from that, I shud be ok. I know mom might most probably comment that I look old.. But wth.. I already bought it @ Rm29.90 for the entire suit.


So, those were my CNY clothes.. Of course not all of them.. Just erm.. half. The other half is back home with mummy.. hee... I guess the theme for this year is like Casual cute or Lala Sg Wang style.. LOLS.. I think I'm having the I-don't-wanna-grow old symptom. I'm gonna turn 23 soon.. and I can't believe that I still cant get mature. WTH!


4 comments:

juney said...

haha CHENG LILI! you bought more accesories than clothings. and a cute bear stationary holder?? haha :) girls. eh thats the bun thing that i told you about! be patient and let the hair grow, you wont have to wait long dont worry! lols

eh eh eh i also want a similar box for my accesories. but i want to buy those with compartments one. my fren said its only available in daiso :( i want the one with a4 size white container. if you see it tell me kays. what a useful box you bought haha too keep all your cilps.

btw what fat in your high waist shorts? WHERE? i thought it seemed a bit big. next time i will show you what is nice, when we have a chance to go out together. you must buy clothings that flaunt your cute body. and fitting high waist shorts. but this is design is nice as well. :)

omg the cute white top. its sooo youuu! :)) cute outfit. likes and two thumbs up, something new and fresh. niceee.

wah you have alot of cny clothes ehhh. at pd still got! haha fashion show pls :D lets do an outfit post for cny. me featuring two outfits nia hahaha.

lilimingi said...

ti bought that box from daiso ler.. but i din realise got compartments wan.. i too rush so i jus grab wat i saw.. but a4 size.. like kinda big eh.. haha..my space kinda limited lols.

the shorts.. it's already ngam ngam for my waist.. tighter somemore i cant breathe.. haha.. probably the tighs there bit baggy hor?? what cute body la.. guys like tall n slim and sexy bodies ok.. cute is way out dated d.. lols..

which top?? the 1st or 2nd? do i look weird with the 2nd outfit? i dunno whether i dare to wear it out o not.. haha.. look so lala..

fashion show?? aiyo.. if i got nice figure i dun mind sharing.. but my body?? i scared ppl see will vomit blood lor.. haha.. u can wear my clothes n do fashion show ok?? haha..

juney said...

when you wnet to daiso. there is one where there are compartments, easier to keep the rings necklace or clips hehe. about A4 lah, haha i want that size. i must go look for out. now my stuffs all over the table ;(

yeah the thighs area abit big, but i think its okay still. no, cute is still in. cute is always in!

the 2nd outfit i meant. the top in the 2nd outfit is cute. no lah not weird. but the pants seems abit big again lol. you are too slim hehe lala meh. no ah! i wanted to buy those type of pant too, in brown, you know tapered pants. its in. if you re scared right, to be safe, get a white fitting plain t and wear it with that pants.

choi. where got vomit blood. everyone got figure. just that they hide it hehe. your clothes too smal for me only you can. you see shuyin also small sized what. see what a good pair of jeans plain top and heels can do. in our case, flats :)

nite nite
tmr need to lab gahhh

lilimingi said...

haha.. there's daiso in sg wang.. i din know that also.. i came across it when i was in sg wang tat day lor.. but there were alot of different sizes of boxes there..

haha.. the 2nd outfit white top is cute, yeah.. it matches nicely wit the high waist shorts oso.. bout tat long pants.. i duno.. jus go with the flow.. be a clown for once.

hey.. those clothes are free size ler.. u can sure wear wan.. yeah, simplicity is gorgeous.. but also gotta see how u bring it..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow