Friday, January 21, 2011

Peek-A-Pic: Egg Roll 2 n others

This is the second time I make egg roll and I'm so happy that it's almost successful. Wheeee!


This was the egg roll I made the first time

and this is the second trial which I just made yesterday

Heart Shaped... Nice a??? heeee

Me + egg roll

(see the new ribbon hairband?? it's new)

bought this hat scrunchy together with the hair band..

^_^



And my favourite picture of the day goes to....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

zheng zheng zheng

Wanted and Arrested

Muahahahahahaha


till the next time
BYE

3 comments:

juney said...

Is that your dress or top :)
haha finally your eggies.
what a boring saturday.
eh you finally changed your song! haha

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Wa, the egg roll looks yummy =)
Yer...You posted the WANTED picture...hahaha...

lilimingi said...

june: yupe.. they are almost succesful.. hehe.. it's an old top darling.. boring?? I'm more of lonely n suffering.. it's a saturday.. n i'm suppose to be out shopping.. instead i'm killing myself with nitric acid n i'm at 0% progress :(

Kingsley: darling, that's my fav pic na.. of course mus put na.. next time do for u na.. hungry py.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow