Monday, January 3, 2011

Bulletin Post: Vain Shots + New Clothes

Hello Hello! Like I've promised hours earlier, I would gather up my spirit and courage and venture this Earth all alone! Well, ermm... no no.. Earth is not the right word. Hmm.. I think it should be " small part of Klang Valley". Haih.. I'm exaggerating.. I've actually went all the way to Midvalley by public transport before and shopped alone too.. Nothing impressive. -.-


But anyway, this is just a bulletin/update to show off my vain shots which is not impressive at all. Thanks to my (non-DSLR) camera.. But LuPy is a good cam. Just sometimes the pictures turn out grainy when the lighting is bad and co-incidentally I can't use flash. I wonder if DSLR pictures will turn out grainy without flash also? DSLR is very common now.. and I realize that I don't have any skills in photography -.- I guess skills is what that matters to produce amazing photos and not mainly dependable on the camera being used. Recently I've been thinking.. If I have extra money to spend in the future.. would I get myself a DSLR or a Polaroid camera which is in my preference; SX70 ... (whosshhh... The films are super expensive) I've been quite crazy about SX70 lately but I don't think its quite worth due to the expensive and almost extinct films and camera. But who knows right??

If I'm rich, haha... I would get both.. and oh.. I want a camcorder too.. but camcorder can be later.. I wish to travel starting with Taiwan this year, 2011.. I don't know if I can go to far places but I still wanna get out of this country every now and then. So please please please... somebody.. HIRE ME! Eh... my results are so bad.. how should I convince them to hire me? Silly!

Interviewer: Do you have any special skills or talent?

Me: Oh, yes.. I can watch drama for a very long period of time in one single day and only stop for a few moments when necessary. My highest record is 15 hours straight(including the stopping for necessary activities) which I had finished the whole series containing 20 episodes. ^.^

Interviewer: -.-


Kah Kah Kah...

Ops, sorry to bore you people! If you are not interested in my ugly shots you can close the page now! Bye! Thanks for stopping by anyway! Happy 2011!


Here starts all the scary faces and oh, oh.. I've finally found out how to enlarge the photos on blogger... See this link . It's really easy to change it!

I only bought 2 things for CNY today. First is this shorts/knee-length pants from cache cache.

Well, it wasn't that I really loved it.. but because the price was okay and I should get more shorts to take along to Taiwan cos it would be summer when I get there and it would be even hotter than Malaysia! *That's what I heard*

So yeah! The shorts was okay but then I realized that it's kinda warm..

-.- FML

More than 50% reduction.. Ok ma..

Next is this cute dress which I bought from Orange Sorbet in Jusco itself. I like it alot but hmm.. the price? I wonder if I could get the exact same dress in Sungai Wang for a cheaper price.

The entire dress.. My long mirror, finally in good use.. Yeah!











Yupe. From Orange Sorbet and I chose XS cos I could fit in it and make myself feel more confident and to ditch the "I AM FAT" feeling! ^o^
Well.. ahem.. the truth is.. S fitted just nice for me but then I think the dress would look nicer if it's tighter.. So no matter what.. I mus fit into this XS by CNY!


Happy New Year
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Oh.. this is my favourite shot but I had to edit it because I don't look appropriate *ahem* in this picture. Therefore this pic looks grainy because because it had been compressed to be edited! Anyway it is also a good thing cos added blingee to wish everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

It's late now and I have lab again tomoro. It's gonna be a busy busy day! Nite Earthlings!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Hee, my darling look pretty and nice in your new dress.. XD

lilimingi said...

hee.. kank kew!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow