Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcoming 2011

From the title, I guess everyone must have thought that I've went out to celebrate on the New Year's Eve. But sad to say, no, I didn't go out. I never did and I don't know if I would in the near future. Because going out to countdown on NY eve in public places in Malaysia is kinda.. scary.. If it's not because of the jam, then there would be cars got besieged/surrounded, cars got sprayed with snowy thingy or pretty girls turned into snowgirl all of the sudden! So.. erm.. I guess I better just stay home and escape all the fuss. But I really do wanna experience how it feels like to welcome the new year and countdown with thousands of aliens. LOLS.

So how did I welcome my 2011? Easy.. just stayed home and watched korean drama. Once I started with one, I'll continue looking for more korean drama, cos I just simply like the way they speak. HaHaHa. Of course, I didn't just only watched drama.. ^.^ I had my second try of frying the ngaku chips. This time I used a slicer but too bad the slices were a little thicker than the 1st time I made it. But I think I could do something with that matter. I always think that whatever I do for the first time, it would come out perfect. But for the 2nd and the other trials after the first, there would always be something amiss. The first ngaku time I did the ngaku chips, even though they were quite oily and got soggy after one day, but they had the perfect golden brown colour. But the second time I made it, the chips turned dark brown very fast and some even got burnt. Ops! Haha.. But right till now, it's still crispy and no, it's not oily anymore.. HAHA.. If this chips could maintain its crispiness for 1 or 2 more days, it means that I've succeeded and I would do more for CNY! Whoopie!

Oh and staying in the city close to town has its own benefits. Cos I could see fireworks right from the balcony of my condo. ^-^ Although it may a little too far and small but I could still see it. Because I only own DIGICAM and not DSLR, this is the only outcome I could get. -.-



On New Year itself, I slept in till late afternoon and after a hot cup of coffee, I mustered up all my energy and carried my lazy ass to go grab the broom. So in short, I spent 2 hours or less cleaning the condo and the toilet. What a big accomplishment for a lazy bum like me. LOLS!
*IHATECLEANING*
The rest of the night was wathing drama again and re-watched Princess Hours (Goong). Oh, I really love the way Shin Goon holds and hugs Chae-kyeung.

I actually intended to go shopping today, but as I woke up, I hesitated. If I were to go out, I have to get my own transport. Cos darling is not available this weekend -.-
Urgh.. I must not be dependable on him. So.. I've made up my mind... Go Go GO.. Afterall, today is the last day on year end sales. Haven been shopping and pamper myself for a long time now. Guess it's time to go before the new sem starts and get busy with grands moving to new house and CNY!
Okay.. aja fighting!

That's all for this post. For those of you who are disappointed with this post or got bored.. Biande.. Joe-song-hap-ni-da. (Sorry)

But anyways, for everyone who stopped by and spared their precious time reading this, Khamsa-hapnida.. Komawo. (Thank you)

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow