Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bulletin Post: Back To Uni Life

Ok, so I'm back in kl. Got massive cleaning to do and really gotta discard as much notes as I possibly can. Some are even as old as foundation notes which are like 3 years ago. Ha ha, you’ll never know when the next time you need it is. I’m still gonna keep the nightmare Maths 2 notes. Well, that shows that I might repeat that bloody subject even though I passed. But it just ain’t enough, gonna aim it. That hell of a paper had pulled down my CGPA damn low. And yes, Mr. Ong if you’re reading this, do tell me which sem you gonna teach Maths 2 so I can sneak into your class. Thank you!

So yeah! Lotsa stuff to do in this tiny little room. And there’s just not much time left plus I got a HUGE report to be accomplished. Well its actually all done with the report, I just need to final edit and follow the system that they have provided. So many things to follow. Wanna insert a picture must skip how many lines, must indent how many inch. Gosh!! Not free ler like tat! Anyway I think I kinda close to the finale, already and means there’s one less thing to do. Thankfully! Gotta get it bind tomorrow. And oh, just found out there’s boring briefing for lab tomorrow at 1. Sigh! Thought that I could go to school later since class was at 4 and ends at freaking 7! Gosh two days which end so late in a week this sem. Cham lo!! But what to do its lecture can’t change time.

Neways, got back last night and this morning went to tapau my so-long-never-eat pork ball noodles, one of my favs here.


Maybe it’s cause so long that I din’t eat, kinda feel weird with the taste. But always love the pork ball and the sausage! Wheee!!

Ok enough already! Loads of things to be done by today and gotta start now!! *Puff*

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahh!!i also miss it..spend me when i visit??^^haha..

lilimingi said...

aya pork ball mee i still can afford.. anytime lar..

Dorae-ong said...

Mr Ong here, ha ha, you sure want to redo Math 2, think twice O. Me? Teaching that course? Don't know yet, hopefully not. Will let you know (If I am back to FES). Have a nice new semester!

lilimingi said...

If ur teaching then i might take... if ur not then i won... You too Mr Ong

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow