Saturday, January 9, 2010

Suay (Unlucky) Week

Ok, this past week has been a very bad week for me! First, I lost my shawl. Yes, it’s just a stupid plain shawl, but I got through a lot and waited very long to search for the shawl that suits all my criteria. I don’t wanna waste much money on shawls cause my wish list is really very long. I still have a lot of things to get. I got this stupid wonderful plain dull black shawl from Reject shop for only RM 13 and its long and wide enough and the best part is, the material is also soft and can keep me warm. It fits perfectly. I only had it for less than a month and now it’s gone. I searched the entire room and the possible areas at home and it was nowhere to be seen. Bye bye shawl, I’ll miss you though I’m gonna replace you.

Second, darling’s daddy’s car got stolen so now darling got no car to use. I know this is not supposed to be in this post but darling’s problems = my problems so my blog = his blog… so he should be featured here also. Hehe.. I hope the bastards who stole your daddy’s car will get caught and get punishments. We, victims of snatch theft, robbery, pick pockets and etc … etc… etc… You know how we worked our ass off to get those things we wanted? And you didn’t even bother to ask our permissions and just snatched our hard earn money away? Only Hell knows how hard it was for you to steal, but you certainly do not know what we’ve been through or our parents’ have been through to get us a comfortable life! We earned it we deserve it and you’re not welcome! I f***ing pray hard that you bastards will experience the pain and loss of your hard earn (or should I say STOLEN?), money or family!

Third, my internet settings at work got some problems so I couldn’t go online for 2 boring days! But it’s fine now cause darling helped me out with it but it’s no use too. Friday was my last day! Yeah! I wanted to stay for another week till school starts but my dad grumbling dy. So had to come back lor. Sigh!! I’m gonna miss staying with my bros, sis-in-law and the dearest, Marcus. I’m gonna miss playing with him in the mornings, washing his milk bottles and hang his cute tiny little clothes. I’m gonna miss his forever smiling face, the way he looks with his bonnet, his saliva, the impatience when taking his photos, and so much more… I wonder if he knows that I’m no longer living there. It’s ok Marcus, I’ll see you when we meet again! I love you and be a good boy okay! Muaks! Saddest, I didn’t even get to bid goodbye!

Fourth, me and Sarveni (BFF) planned to meet up on Sunday and hang but mummy needs me on that day! So sad lar, it’s so hard to meet up with all my besties you know. With Sarveni one of the nearest, Ipoh, the last time I met her was last June. Half a year already. I haven’t seen Cavin for like ever and we are so goddamn worried if she’s okay cause we never got any news from her lately! Her last msg was in November (2 months back la)I’m so sorry Sarveni, I hope I can make up to you in your next trip home and crossing my fingers tightly on that BFF vacation. It’s gonna be super FUN. Take care and have a great sem ya! Muaks!!


Next, the internet connection back in hometown is very damn slow cause its dial-up. So I can’t upload any pictures. There are a few pictures for this post but guess, there’s nothing I can do about it! Boring blog! Haihh!!

Lastly, my SIM card bullied me. I didn’t get to use my phone since yesterday (FRIDAY nite) and I gotta wait till Monday to get it fix and I pray hard that I don’t have to change number! If yes, another work to do! Sigh!!!

This is Miz~ Suay Paranoia, Signing off!

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Hope everything is fine now.

lilimingi said...

i got my sim card replaced. so at least that's a good start. for the rest i cant mend.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow