Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bulletin Post: The Cleaning is Finally Done!

Phew!!! I've been cleaning since 3 in the afternoon and I had just officially called it a day (10.30pm)! Had cleared off the space under my bed but there are still some books and recent notes left! Whee... more space to stuff all my things in there!



Had also cleared my closet and rearrange the clothes neatly to prepare for the new semester. It's always neat and tidy at the beginning of the sem but when it comes to the end... Whoa!!! "luan chi pa chao de" which means messy. *Sorry for my banana mandrin*


While I was sorting and discarding my old notes... I had collected alot of these rings

.
.
.
.
.
.


Gosh! Din noe that I had so many of those hidden under my bed all this while.


Sadly i already bought new ones..


And I really luv these colourful clips...

There's more..........

Ok lar this is just a short post showing off my nice clips.. hee.. Sorry to have bored you all twice in a day! Still have report to do. BYE . *Puff*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow