Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love You Still From Heaven (# 2)

Chapter 1: The Break-up

Chapter 2: 3 Little Angels
Sitting at the verandah,
With a sorrowful, empty mind,
What is my next step?
I still haven’t got a sign.

I know I can let go,
The love I once I gave out,
Though deep down in my heart,
I wanted to shout out loud.

But there was nothing I could do,
To change a person’s mind,
No matter how much he said he loved me,
Don’t you know love is blind?

Knowing that staying back,
Will hurt me so much more,
But there is no where I could go,
At least not now for sure.

For I’ve lost my sense of direction,
Not knowing South or North,
Should I go East or West?
Should I miss you or not?

I felt so alone,
As if everyone was dead,
The joy and laughter I once had,
Now I feel nothing but sad.

No one could see,
Tears streaming down my cheek,
But my heart is bleeding,
From the hole you caused – it leaked.

When my world was turning upside down,
3 angels came to me,
Who are forever supportive,
Cara, Brenda and Amy.

Only then I realized,
I wasn’t all alone,
I still have my family and friends,
I’m not on my own.

They are the people,
Who will always stand by me,
No matter it was rain or shine,
I’ll always have them three.

Cara is my best friend,
Whom I’ve known my entire life,
Determined and eager to chase her dreams,
No matter how hard, she will strive.

Brenda is the girl next door,
Who loves to make new friends,
As lively and cheerful as she could be,
As though tomorrow never ends.

Amy has the sweetest smile,
Which all girls would die for,
She might look weak and fragile,
But she is a hard core.

They told me not to give up,
To stay strong and persevere,
From them I learnt a lot,
With them I had no fear.

“I know that it is hard,
To forget about the past,
But your heart will heal in time,
You’ll forget him very fast.”

“There is more to life,
Than just falling in love,
Though it gives a great feeling,
And send us high above.”

“But when love betrays you,
You should know what to do,
Not to cry and falter,
And waste your whole life through.”

“Think about the future,
Your life, your career, your dream,
Success is just a step away,
No matter how far it may seem.”


Cara’s love and support,
Had always been the key,
To my every success,
Which meets no boundary.

I am so very grateful,
To have a true best friend,
Who’s not a liar or backstabber,
Her existence is a godsend.

3 comments:

juney said...

love this :) very heart warming

lilimingi said...

thanks alot june!

lilimingi said...

i hope that it didn bore you!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow