Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Past and the Future: A New Year

When the year end comes,
I sat alone and pondered,
Tried to look back as far,
And thought what I had conquered.

But the visions that came to me,
Was as blur as morning mist,
Were there too much? I wondered,
Or was it a short list.

It must be a short list,
And there was nothing great about it,
Just those usual daily achievements,
Cause the bigger tasks, I quit.

It’s not a good manner, you see,
To give up before you try,
But it’s no use too to regret,
What’s the point to cry?

For tomorrow will be a new year,
And there’s always another chance,
Leave those sadness behind,
And increase the will, enhance.

We will succeed one day,
Though we need to schlepp,
For Rome was not built in a day,
And a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

So I’m hoping that the New Year,
Will bring us more joy and victory,
May we be bless with good health and laughter,
Let the New Year be a fantasy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow