Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009 and Hello 2010

31st of December marks the last day of the year, which is today. 2009 had been quite a great year for me! Grown up a little, but still have the same old habits and attitude. Last minute work, laze around, dramas, dramas and more dramas. Was hoping for a miracle to come every year but it never did ever since 2002? I had a lot of time to make that miracle possible but never succeeded. Like I said LAZY....



Well, not going anywhere tonight, usual me lar, not invited and won't invite. Errrr... so I guess I should just flash back and see some ofthe significant events in 2009.


Not much but here it goes....



Changed my Phone


From This N76 (lasted a year)
TO






This C510 (hope it last longer)

My 21st Birthday



My 1st Guess watch





Though it's Pink but I still love it n will treasure it. My Brothers presented it to me!


My 1st Guess bag


This, I think I would have my daddy to thank for!

Food Food and more Food

Tasty Pot Steamboat n BBQ

Daifuku, I don't remember where i ate this, most probably Sushi Zanmai
Butter crab @ Lala Chong ~ my all time favourite seafood

@ Dave's ~ the best pizza I've ever tasted in my 21 years so far


@ Ole Ole Bali ~ hearts the satay Lilit , shud try it

I would go for that again
@


Darling got his car


Our first ride together
Exquisite French Dining Experience

Thank you Darling @ Cafe Cafe

The Arrival of Baby Marcus


He was one day old in this picture
Industrial Training
I'm in 3rd year already, how time flies
Part Time Nanny


I'm gonna miss him so so much

Well that's all, told you not much unless I've missed out some things. But apart from that my life is boring I know.

Here, wishing everyone A Happy New Year, A Great New Start, A Memorable New Adventure and A Healthy New Diet!



Happy 2010

To make your own Glittery Pictures please visit http://blingee.com/
Glitter Graphics


Thank You For Reading And Have A Great 2010!

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Your industry training photo look more like an architect or civil engineering, you sure you in Chem Eng??? Ha ha.

lilimingi said...

haha.. oso said i'm training in a company which has no relation at all wit chem eng... i din tell u a?? haha

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow