Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Song Of Friendship (Old Poem)


I wrote a poem and composed a song,
Please come with me and sing along.

A song of friendship for you to hear,
To chase away your tears and fear.

Once a girl needed a friend,
Then came someone to lend her a hand.

She was crying if you could see,
But the other girl said, “Just stay with me.”

“My name is Faye,” the kind girl said,
“Mine is May,” the crying just fade.

That day on they became good friends,
As proud and united as they can stand.

Always and forever they vowed till the end,
To faithfully be there as the other’s best friend.

From food to studies they shared them all,
Lending a hand when the other one fall.

There was once when Faye was so sad,
And May did everything to make her feel glad.

Even it was to risk her own life,
She didn’t even care because she thought it was right.

Years have passed they remain best friends,
But nobody knows their friendship will end.

And on that day was Faye’s birthday,
Both girls went out to have a sundae.

Two little girls hand in hand,
Everyone knew they were best of friends.

And May was too happy she didn’t see it come,
For a truck was speeding, her day was nearly done.

She thought she would die but she didn’t,
Because of her best friend therefore she needn’t.

For Faye was the one who saved May’s life,
She didn’t even care because she thought it was right.

And May was too shock, she didn’t even moved,
She hopes to turn back time but it was no use.

For Faye’s body was shredded and torn,
She died on the day when she was born.

At Faye’s funeral everyone was so sad,
Everyone was crying but not Faye’s dad.

For Faye had told him once and these were what she said,
“Please don’t cry when I am dead or I will be too sad.”

He found a letter ‘May’ it read,
He handed May the letter, “From Faye” he said.

And these are the words which Faye had wrote,
May read them with choking throat.

If you’re a friend and you are near,
Please sit with me and see me tear.

When skies are grey instead of blue,
I’ll stay with you and be true too.

And if I die before you do,
Remember that I’ll still love you.

And if I leave before you do,
I’ll go up there and wait for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow