Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bulletin Post: my apologies

Today as usual, i logged into my blogger acc and guess what...
it says that your blog have been removed.. i was reli scared and thought that i've violated any rights.. but in the end, i only realised that ...........

I did not verify my email!!!!
gosh!! stupid-dumb head me!
well, the title of the post; my apologies, has a meaning in this post cause in here, i'd rely wanna apologise to those that think i'm stealing other people's poems and posting it on my own blog. i would hereby like to clarify (again) that i aint stealing any of other people's master piece. i'm just trying to share it with my friends. together with the poems, i did and will(for the future posts) post in the author's name as reference.
Thank you!

1 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Ha ha, you worry too much. Keep blogging!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow