Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bulletin Post: Lazy Lazy Me

Sigh!!! Internship is coming to an end but lazy me still haven't start a single shit on my report. (apart from daily tasks) I'm just utterly reluctant to do it. Sigh hopeless me. Besides, I really do not know if what I had planned to write for my report is good enough for me to pass my industrial training. Am really scared I'll be the only one left behind. FYI I'm a pretty weak student, self-discouraged, not to mention LAZY, and also prefer wasting time on dramas and day-dreaming. Guess, engineering is just isn't for me!! If there are parties who offer jobs that I can watch dramas or movies (besides movie critics) I think I'll be a perfect candidate! *winks*

I only slept for like 2 hours from 6.30 a.m to 8.30 a.m cause I was so hooked up with a Korean drama. Though it's an old drama, but I don't have any new ones that i can catch up with. Thanks to "My Lovely Sam Soon" , it brought back the Korean fever i had after Boys Over Flower. BOF Forever!!! Only had 2 hours of sleep, surprisingly, i'm still surviving, managed to get ready to work on time and had some time to play with baby Marcus somemore. I am so eager to see him every morning. He just brightens up my day with his laugh and smile.He's a happy boy. Awww, how i wish i could be a baby again!! Life was sure like a queen back then. Back to story, though, I'm totally awake and not feeling tired one bit, I do feel that my eyes are not as energetic and bright like other days. But ain't sleepy lar..

Sigh!! How I wish Ican stay up all night studying instead of watching Dramas? But just everytime I open up my notes or books, drowsiness just lured me. What can I do? It's like a drug. Lecture notes are like cough medicine or running nose pills that make you sleepy. (though some doesn't)

Well, well, about my writings, have many ideas flowing into my head, but just can't get a story line for it. And the poems, errr, dun have the inspiration and the rhythm going on.. I'm hopeless..... I guess IT will never come true...

Transferred from my manual Book Of Emotion:

I really wanna start a story but it's not gonna happen isn't it?
Maybe I am never gonna be a writer. I guess I will only let my feelings, ideas and emotions play in my mind and never be published.

I know i gotta stick to reality, I'm a gal who gives up easily, and dispirited easily.... Time will tell, so just let time decide my all!!
Snap me back to reality PLEASE!!!

3 comments:

lilimingi said...

It's pretty daunting... life sux..

Dorae-ong said...

Things that I wanted to comment here previously had already been communicated through other means, so ... remember my advices.

lilimingi said...

sure will do.. thx mr ong..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow