Monday, December 21, 2009

Wat-A-Weekend

Friday was a public holiday, so I had no work n darling brought me out shopping. Big sales had been going on for some time already, but I only get to shop now. Sigh… pity me. By now I guess all the good stuffs are taken by others already. My budget was really damn tight, so I gotta prioritize New Year’s clothes though I really have a lot of other stuffs on my list. Next time probably, but I guess my next time is always gonna be a next time. Didn’t get anything like super great till I can brag about it (bragging), plus it’s kinda hard to get something nice my size cause all “kena sapu habis” already. So we went to The Curve at first, and around 4 we changed destination to 1 Utama. Some decorations there…











And we ate at Tokyo G for dinner cause they had some Magnificent promotion. Some bento sets starting from RM 16 like that plus free miso soup and chawamushi. Then if u take the set, you can also add on 3 types of sushi rolls for RM 7 each ( N/P : 8.90) and mocktail also at RM 7 I think (N/P : 8 smtg also) So we just went in to try lor.. it was nice. I usually don’t like chawamushi in Sushi King cause it didn’t taste like steam egg. But I tried the one in Tokyo G, it taste like real steam egg. So I liked it. Some pictures here, sorry its not very good, cause the lighting were dim, almost dark and this is all C510 can do. SORRY!



darling...




miso soup n chawamushi




our unagee set









some geisha roll.. which is actually spicy tuna with mayo with deep fried bean curd


So at the end of the day, these are the very few that I bought. Really very few lor..haha… I am very obsessed with labels and I think I have Branditis? Don’t blame me if it’s not a proper word, I learned it from a magazine. Lols.. With my sickness, and my tight budget and the fact that I’m not rich… so I can only afford to buy these…




Basic T from Naf Naf





Cute little top from MoMo





A baggy from Charles and Keith ( I wanna start a baggy collection, plus darling said next time he will make a room to display all my baggy there. Lols)



Well, I kinda like a baggy from Chanel which was like love at first sight when I saw a girl having it quite some time ago. I don’t want to buy something which looks similar to it, cause this might mean imitation. And I strongly hate it and very sensitive about it especially, when it comes to baggy. I will either buy the original or don’t buy it at all.. sobsss… it means I can’t buy it.. cause I very poor de mar… haha..

Oh yeah, there is another thing that I bought..



a dress from Pull and Bear (Lucky that they had some discounts that day or else I won’t even bother going in) although the price was not reduced much, but this dress cheaper RM 30, oklor.. It was already dinner time, and I only had 2 tops. If I went home with only 2 tops that day, I’m afraid that I might lose 10 more tops. (lols.. too angry till I had to destroy them) Had to queue for some time to try in the fitting room also. Errrr… I know this depends on each person’s preference, some will say …

ayah.. why you buy this? It looks like Pajamas lar… which second thought, a bit lor.

Some will say, doesn’t suit you lar.. like too big on you.. But err hello??? This is XS already.. don’t think they have XXS lor..

and lastly???

Har?? RM 139 for a simple dress?? Not worth o…. But I think it’s worth every cent I spent on it. Overall, it might look simple. But I prefer a more decent and casual style. Don’t like those complicated, lala style. And it’s definitely not expensive to me, for a dress like this it’s worth buying. I like the material, the cutting and from Pull and Bear, the quality shouldn’t run much wan lar. I have much experience in buying cheap stuff, and always end up regretting it. Cause at the end, there will be something not right about it. Always got seduced by the attractive prices. They are indeed very nice and cheap, I realized that they ended up.. unusable? If I add up all the money I spent on all those items, I could have bought one thing durable. Ermm… back to the dress, I loved it the instant I had it on, even though it looks a bit like ahma pajamas, I still gotta deny it and love it. Wat to do???







in this snap it looks like ahma pajamas...

That’s all for shopping. We went back to grands’s on Saturday and Sunday we made “tang yuen”. One year only can eat once, so "gian chiak" … yummm…so… below are some pictures of the simple process. Didn’t take many pics cause didn’t wanna attract attention.




the kacang as the “inti” or filling





making the dough





Now gonna mold it





after molding, it looks like this lor.. this is the one without filling





togetherness



Mickey…faster faster took a picture of it.. and then had to make it round back. Or else grandma scold… hehe..



mickey...



this is the one without groundnuts filling




and this is the one with the filling

see the filling



warmth of a family.. and this festival is celebrated by the Chinese in China in the winter season… dunno the history, sorry lor.. I “banana” mar.. haha..
and oh lastly.. a very shocking news...
.......
...............
...................
........................
..............................
..................................................
.............................................................
.................................................
.............................
.......................
..............
.......


my new hairstyle… Ugly I know, but this is the few little things that I dun kinda care much anymore..
I know this post got alot of lars... and mars....and lors... sorry.. english not good mar.. wat to do?? give face lor...haha... well tats all for my weekend update...TATA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dress..I like it..

lilimingi said...

tank you very much... am so glad to have ur support!!

Dorae-ong said...

OK, now I see, is PBSM, not police, ha ha. Sorry.

lilimingi said...

haha.. nvm.. the pic so small n blur.. hard to see wan lar..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow