Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love You Still From Heaven (# 1)

Chapter 1: The Break-up


I really didn’t understand,
Why was I treated that way?
I thought we would be together, forever,
I thought that you would stay.

I knew that I was wrong,
To have lost my love for you,
But I wasn’t sure of myself,
I hoped that it was not true.

But somehow I seem to realize,
That you felt the same way too,
I wished that I was wrong,
But it turned out to be true.

You always missed my calls,
And replied my messages late,
You gave me thousands of excuses,
And often made me wait.

Our love was going nowhere,
We have been drifted apart,
I wished that I could say those words,
But I didn’t have the heart.

That we should break-up,
And give ourselves some time,
To try and experience new love,
It is not a crime.

But I guess I wasn’t ready,
To give up our love,
The feeling was so warm and tender,
Just like heaven above.

How could I let go,
The memories we once shared,
And the thought of loosing you,
It made me really scared.

And so I thought, I should,
To give ourselves a chance,
To try to love again,
And made it more enhance.

But my hope did not last,
You only stayed a while,
But I thought I did my part,
And tried to make you smile.

What have I done wrong,
That made you walked away?
Could you give me a reason?
Why could you not stay?

Was I not understanding?
Did I treat you bad?
Or was it because I never listened,
And made you really sad?

The night when we broke-up,
I remembered it very clear,
We said that we should part in peace,
Farewell to you my dear.

I thought that I would cry,
But I did not shed a tear,
I felt a little weird,
Was it too severe?

And so I closed my eyes,
Tried hard not to think,
I found a tuneless song,
And I started to sing.

I hoped that it will help,
To clear away my mind,
I told myself that it’s okay,
Another love, I will find.

I felt a little glad,
For not having so much pain,
If fate allows us to be together,
I’m sure we’ll meet again.

So till then I wish you luck,
In everything that you do,
No matter it was work or love,
I will always support you.

Chapter 2: 3 Little Angels

3 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Merry Christmas! Don't think about break up first, ha ha.

lilimingi said...

haha... its not real wan lar... just wait till the end... n god noes how long u gotta wait..

Kingsley said...

I think its a well written poem... XD

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow