Thursday, December 17, 2009

An Everlasting Love (Old Poems)

The feeling of love,
Could be strong or weak,
But my love for you,
Is nothing but deep.

I know you feel,
Confused and lost,
But what to do,
It’s nature’s force.

It is indeed,
Very hard to say,
Why does your heart,
Feel this way.

And I’m here to tell you,
It’s not your fault,
Don’t blame yourself,
Or even the Lord.

Because it is usual,
It’s not out of the norm,
An everlasting love,
Can only be form.

You don’t need to understand,
Why you feel this way,
Because it’s just a feeling,
You won’t go astray.

I know you love me,
And I love you too,
I can’t wait to see you,
Promise, it’s true.

I thank God too,
For being part of your life,
Giving you my love,
It’s my duty to strive.

It is an honor,
For me to make you smile,
As long as you are happy,
I don’t mind walking a mile.


Perhaps it’s just a feeling,
When you are in love,
Something so warm and tender,
Just like heaven above.

And so remember,
You must always will,
That my love for you my dear,
Will stay here very still.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this poem... =)

lilimingi said...

dear, is it u?? it was for u wan lar..

Unknown said...

I know its for me..thats why I like it... XD

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow