Friday, December 4, 2009

My Sunshine ( Old Poem )

My life is full of grace,
I live in a perfect place,
I rise early from bed,
There are no such meanings of hate.

I’m a girl, who is tough and strong,
Whose hair is black and long,
I’m a girl, who is sweet and tall,
Who never lets her image fall.

But then one night it all just happened,
My life, my future will all be saddened,
And that’s when my life will never be the same,
My anger, my tears, all burnt out in flame.

I do well in school and get good grades,
I have a boyfriend, who is perfectly great,
And he is the one where my heart relies,
But after one incident, I knew the words he said were just lies.

I never knew my life will end this way,
The happiness I’m longing for is so far away,
I never thought he would be so cruel,
After all, I was acting like a fool.

And here I am, dropped out of school,
Hopeless like a baby got drowned in a big pool,
What is my next step? I really don’t know,
What should I do? My life is so hollow.

I’m far different compared to the person I used to be,
The girl who was tough and strong, the girl was me,
But what can I do? This is all jus fate,
There’s nothing more I could do but to face a world of hate.

And then I decided to just end my life,
Cutting my wrist, using a knife,
I see the blood slowly dripping down,
As I lay down in an open field, which I could easily be found.

And then I closed my eyes, tried hard not to think,
I found a tuneless song and I started to sing,
And as I lay down that open field, I felt my soul just slipped away,
And thousands of memories came flooding back, the time I used to sing and play.


By the time I could open my eyes,
The surrounding was as cold as ice,
I got down from bed and reached for the door,
I opened it and realized I was just standing on the hospital floor.

I felt my hands touching my tummy,
I felt a new life, my baby to be,
And immediately I changed my mind,
To head for a new life, I’m sure it’s easy to find.

And so I lived throughout the year,
My time is up, it’s finally here,
I’m here to be a new mother,
To provide love, care and shelter.

And as I looked down, holding my baby,
I knew it’s the beginning of a true great story,
“Hello my angel, I’m glad you are fine,
I love you my darling, you’re my sunshine.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow