Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bulletin Post: Reading Xiaxue's Blog

Am kinda free right now, and super lazy to write my report or my poems, so i decided to read Xiaxue's old, long ago posts. I skimmed and scanned here and there. Well, she's no doubt entertaining and when I read her posts, I feel that she was reading them to me. Makes it more fun with her witty Singlish, though some chinese or hokkien I don't understand. But i kinda get wat she meant lar.. I've been following her blog ever since i knew what was blog is ( dun laugh at me I know I'm not cyber pro ) like 6 months ago??? ( Go ahead, laugh till ur head explode, I know I'm superdamn outdated, but it's my bloody business)

And oh yeah, I know i should comment this on her blog, but i shud jus save all the touble and 'sun pian' say it here. (Really very very very X 100 lazy bum me)

Congratulations on Your Engagement
and I loved your THE Love Story post very very much... ur love story is a very sweet, enthralling (wow, wat a fancy word, i hope i used it right, pls correct me if i'm wrong, the word jus stumbled upon me) fairy tale which many gals would have wanted them to be reality, and urs did.
So i hope You and Mike will have a fabulous life together, and may you both be blessed wit a great future ahead of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow