Thursday, December 3, 2009

GOOD-BYE by Fawn Elizabeth Soden, USA

I have to say good-bye to you and release you from my mind,
I pray that by me doing this peace and sleep I'll find.
controlled my mind for long enough, and now I must let go,
But before I release you totally, there is something you should know.
I love you in a way that I have never loved before,
Each lesson learned I'll take with me, for what I have in store.
I prayed each night for God to heal my torn and broken heart,
But through my own stubborness, I just refused to part.
Its funny how I felt my life had reached it's very end,
Just because I lost someone much more than just a friend.
But life goes on, and now I see this thing had to be done,
So I can give my time to God, no longer can I run.
I'll never forget what we had, and all the time we shared,
I cannot move on with my life as if I never cared.
Theres so much more I want to say, but this must be the end,
Let God step in and take control, so my heart he now can mend.

p/s:- i dun only post my own poems, but also some poems which i've came acrossed and think that its worth sharing..
p/s:- and again... i'm not stealing.. i'm sharing.. the poet is mentioned in the title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow