Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bulletin Post: Just an update

I just signed up for Nuffnang. I guess I won't be able to help them much cause seriously, how many readers do I have? Not that my blog is pretty unique or something. But, you know, just incase lar. And I do hope that my poems get some attention.

Well, uhhmm... nothing much last week. Darling went to cambodia for his vacation and I'm stuck here all alone. No driver to send me here and then. And plus new year is coming, all I know is just sit at home and more dramas. Or should I say, better work on those Industrial training reports? Shhooottt.. time really flies. 3 months already? And I'm gonna leave this freaking working world, back to my ol' schooling life? Face it, reality.

Hope that I can meet up with darling when he comes back this weeked. I'm dying to watch Avatar (yes, i've not watched it yet) and Chipmunks 2. I've been wanting to watch those ever since Avatar came out. But darling, till then, just enjoy your trip and have a safe flight home alrite? Shall be missing ya!

O ya, since I've signed up for Nuffnang, I think I should post something which can attract advertisers and also something that relates to my blog. POEMS???? How many people actually interested in it?

Like Mr. Ong said (Dora-e-ong) I should watch more movies which are related to poetry just like he watches all movies which are related to maths. Maybe that will help, and Thanks Mr. Ong for introducing me Dead Poets Society. I bet it's gonna be a great start. But of course, if I only blog about poem-related movies I'm gonna bore the whole world. So I'm gonna write about other movies as well. Check out some latest or coming soon movies and try to watch latest movies as soon as they are released. Well, should go check what else I can post in this dully blog of mine.

SCOOTTT!!!!!

1 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Your first advertisement is from me, ha ha, abusing your comment section for a while, ha ha.

I want to advertise 3 math related movies

1. A Beautiful Mind

A 2001 movie about the genius mathematician John Nash who suffer from schizophrenia. The movie won 4 Academy Awards including Best Picture. Starring Russell Crowe, along with Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris.

2. Good Will Hunting

A 1997 film about a gifted but tormented teenager named Will Hunting (starring Matt Damon) who is about to meet his match, a psychologist starring (my favorite actor) Robin Williams. The movie also won 2 Academy Awards including best supporting actor for Robin Williams.

3. Proof

A 2005 movie starring Anthony Hopkins, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Hope Davis. A kind of wired love story but nice.

Ha ha, that's my advertisement, Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow