Friday, January 8, 2010

Popoye's Louisiana Kitchen

Ok! I had heard about Popeyes just two months back but never got a chance to try it out until last Sunday! Whoppy! We finally watched Avatar and the movie was super amazing! Two thumbs up for that. Ok back to the topic....


The venue : Popeyes @ Sunway Pyramid


So this is their logo.. I didn't take any pictures on that day so I stole in from some other websites.




I think Popeye's is kinda like a combination of KFC and McD. Why I said so? Well, of course everyone knows Popeyes is famous for its fried chicken just like KFC.. I think you people dun need me to judge for this. Try it out yourselves because I think everyone has different opinions and taste.

As for McD.... Have you tried Popeyes Cajun Fries?


My first bite, it reminded me of

McD curly fries



Yes, I did not know if it was my taste bud problem or what but to me… it really tasted like curly fries. So for those of you who always waited till CNY season just to grab hold of some curly fries (apart from A&W), JUST LIKE ME, well crave no more.. Just go to any Popeyes outlet nearest to you, and they have it all year round. Oh Popeyes, you saved me from my desire for Curly fries. I don’t know about you guys, but to me, the Cajun fries can really be a substitute for McD curly fries when its not the CNY season. Guess my taste bud problem really does pay this time. *Winks*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow