Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bulletin Post: I'm Still Here

I’ve not posted anything fort about a week now, but that doesn’t mean that I’m abandoning this blog. I do have a history of leaving things undone (many I would say), getting bored with some activities or stuffs that I had previously enjoyed doing very much and of course, give up on entirely everything that I was greatly enthusiast about. But me is me, pretty unpredictable. But since this is a blog, I can post almost anything, even just a word or two, I guess I should just keep this place so that I have somewhere to linger on. Then my words and thoughts won’t only be limited to MSN personal messages or post something on my FB wall. Now I have blog to turn to.

Okay, just wondering I should just stop by to give a little life to this dully blog-o-mine. It’s new, but not fancy or inspirational or anything. Just me with my little thoughts in my little dreamy world.

I should start off with a short series of misfortune that happened to me today. Maybe not all are bad luck, but it was not so good you know. First up, I was extremely late for class this morning. I swear I was awake before the alarm clock rang but I dozed off again, knowing that the alarm will wake me on time. But, God knows why I did not hear it. To be honest, I am wondering if I had heard the alarm rang for these two weeks. Ok, so I was late, bla bla bla… But I suppose I did not miss anything great, cause it was a new lecturer, and I can hardly understand her lectures. For God sake, how can you understand someone whose sentences are hanging all the time? I mean, there’s always a comma and never a full stop. Eg; Yesterday I went to the, And then I saw, He looked,. You got what I mean??

Okay, number two, I was so blur till I entered the wrong class, sat in it for a whole freaking hour and never knew that it was my tutorial slot until the last second. Mine was supposed to be 11 – 12 but I went to the 10 o’clock class instead thinking that it was already 11. Well, you can’t exactly blame me cause, the previous class should end at 10, I went and took something from the management office and it had taken up like for 15 minutes or so, buzzing around for Dr. Gulnaz’s number, eventually texted her at that moment and talking to June and Shing Yee. That should have taken for like another 20 minutes or so. But what I did not realize was, the stupid class which I was late for earlier in the morning, ended way before time. So I had my timing all wrong, went to the wrong tutorial class and had almost practically cursed MYSELF for taking other people’s spot. (cause the class was full, some even need to come back the next week to do their tutorial and I was wondering who’s that selfish pig who took up their spot. Shockingly, that selfish pig was ME!!! Holy! I had practically cursed myself! Shame on me)

Okay, lab went on quite smoothly, although we had to change experiment, but it was no big deal. That was because; I did not read the entire manual on that experiment yet. If I had read the procedures including the theory before the experiment, well yeah! I would have burst.

Lastly, it was dinner time. I wanted to eat the roast pork that I brought back from home the last weekend. I was wondering, if I don’t eat it soon, it might just turn into rocks in the fridge. So, I took it out, let it cool for a while, put it in a bowl which is microwaveable, put it in the microwave, on the switch, but the buttons won’t work. It always fails on me. I really don’t know why. The rest of the members in the house could push the buttons except me. I guess it must really hate me! Tried the stove, again it was a disappointment. But thank god, I had the super magic hands Chris to help me out, I had my roast pork! But I would highly encourage not to use microwave to heat up food which was roasted or maybe fried too. I prefer to use oven toaster or something but too bad I dun have one here.


Okay, so that was D-Day of many misfortunes. Erm, nothing else for I should be in bed right now. But I sacrificed some of my sleeping time to post something here. Just watched 3 episodes of Grey’s Anatomy of season 5. I’m a huge fan of this series, and I only realized that I’m already 2 seasons back. I didn’t watch any episodes last year. Although darling had the entire season 5 ready for me ever since end of last year but I just couldn’t remember to get it from him. I love Grey’s ever since season 1 and all the seasons after that. It’s bout surgeons and doctors and their *lives* you know. Besides surgery scenes and all, what I love best is that, every episode has a moral or a message that can be related to the episode. And yet, the episodes (story) are continuous. It never fails to educate me, brought tears to my eyes and put on a smile on my face. It’s one of my favorite dramas apart from Prison Break. Too bad I’m not a med student or things can turn pretty interesting. There’s so much to learn.

Okay, it’s getting long again, just an update. Shouldn’t be too long. So good night, sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite! Sweet dreams people.

5 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

I also went into the wrong class before and lecture for hours, the fun part was that students also did not realize any things wrong ... Joke only la, ha ha.

Dorae-ong said...

Ya, sleep so early?

lilimingi said...

eh, for real a?? holy.. ur class muz be very interesting lor.. lols... well, sleeping early is not my habit, but i have to sacrifice it for early classes the next day! all my energy is at night!

Dorae-ong said...

No, la, joke only la, ha ha.

lilimingi said...

lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow