Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bulletin Post: Money Just Ain't Enough

Since last week, visiting a particular site has been a routine for me. Of course, apart from this blog, nuffnang, Facebook and ebay. I just realized that this heavenly little website has been useful to me, especially people like me.

Okay, directly to the point, I won’t say that I am actually a shopaholic. I am absolutely not. Shopaholics buy almost everything they see or fancy. And they must at least purchase one thing when they go shopping. And shopping is of course like heaven to them. For me, I only get interested in shopping when there are sales!!!! And I don’t buy literally everything. Jewelries, never! Cosmetics, errrmmmm…. I have no education about it. Shoes, very very seldom. Only buy when I need a new pair. Clothes, I’m still controllable cause my taste sux and I’m very stingy on clothes. There’s why I have very little clothes, and some people may also think I’m poor cause I always wear the same things. Accessories, only buy them when I need them. But above all that, there’s only one category that attracts me the most. And that category happens to be BAGSSS!!! I don’t know why. It’s not like I need to use it all the time and something which I should change everyday like clothes or shoes. Can practically use A bag for the entire year or so. I don’t really like carrying bags, last time, but now, I am totally in love with them. I don’t know why, I’m a little nut. I’ll wanna buy them, but don’t even know when I will have the chance to use them. I don’t even have a place to stuff them.

And there’s another confession, I might not be a shopaholic, but I love brands, I love labels (branditis). And the biggest problem is, I am a poor kid. I don’t have the money to fulfill my bag collection dream. I watched bride wars last night, and I fell in love with Emma’s and Liv’s bag immediately. See, I am bag-obsessed. If I wanna buy a bag, I have to think twice, cause the money I saved up was initially for other things. And bags just stole them away. And I practically don’t even need them (bags).

And so, the particular site which I mentioned earlier was, maybe many of you already knew, which is THIS. It keeps us update with all the warehouse sales and promotions/sales happening in Klang Valley and Selangor. Another website I found it useful is THIS. This site includes food, electronics, beauty products, etc etc, see it yourself.

And so, one little advertisement from this site, which is gonna make me bankrupt soon is…





See, I kinda like the concept and design of Nine West. A little country I would say, and of course classy casual and sophisticated. And I totally hearts Burberry, LV and Chanel too. The other day, I saw on ebay, my dream bag from Chanel, my heart crushed. The medium size caused around RM 7k and the large size caused almost RM 11k even on ebay. I think I gotta wait for like 5 more years or so to collect that amount of money. By then, the bag won’t be available anymore. Sobs sobs.

Okay, so Nine West might be a little more affordable when there’s sales. Hopefully I get something but just one thing. And I always have my limitation and rules. Must be at least 50% and above, and the discounted price must be within my budget, which I can honestly tell you, very small. I still got other things to buy.

So my point here is, I’m a poor kid who is dying to buy branded stuff but just can’t afford them. Therefore promotions and warehouse sales are always the smarter choice, you know for people like me. The designs might have been so out and it might be a few years old or something. But to me, at least it’s authentic, usable, and preferably new and within budget, it’s a green light from me. I hope these two sites helped. Gotta do my report! Wish me luck in Nine West Sales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow