Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forrest Gump

I watched Forrest Gump just now. Yes, I haven watched it before though I've heard of it like a zillion times. And so I finally watched it. It was a really nice story. Though i might not entirely understand the story(plus the accent), but i could feel that it touched my heart and left me with teary eyes. For those that haven't watched, try watching it. You won't get much of these movies nowadays.

Apart from that, something that i discovered made me wanna write this post.

Okay, Okay... I was watching the movie.... and i realised it when the part where Forrest met his War Buddy in the bus.. which his name was very long, but he just called himself Bubba.. And all the time when he was in the movie, he just talked about shrimps.

So, i tried to put everything together......

Bubba + Forrest Gump + Jenny keeps saying Run Forrest Run + Shrimps

Oh, hold on. That really makes sense. . . Won't it be???

Bubba Gump, the shrimp and seafood restaurant??? I haven tried it yet but i will soon. Gonna buy darling a dinner there. I promised d, so I can't say no.

I quickly googled for it, and worry no more! It had been confirmed. The restaurant was open upon inspired by the movie, Forrest Gump. Wow! Okay, now at least I know a little history of it before i step into the restaurant. . . Hee... Enjoy this ... It's the theme song i loved it so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow